Download a copy of the IOM Report future of nursing document; Read part 1 pages 21-46 the document and then construct a one page paper discussing:
- Provide brief description of the IOM report
- Reflect on the purpose of the IOM report and what it means for nursing
- Discuss the pro and cons (if any) of the IOM’s plans for nursing
Writing Assignment Guidelines: Assignment must be typed with appropriate punctuation, spelling, sentence structure and APA format for citing of reference and reference page.
Incorrect placement of commas, incorrect capitalization, spaces where none are allowed are examples of APA errors and points will be deducted. Papers are to be submitted hard copy, must be stapled, and NOT be enclosed in folders. Written work should be submitted with a cover page according to APA cover page guidelines. If writing requirements are not followed precisely, your grade on written materials may begin with a grade of 91.
Specific Writing Requirements: Rewrites are NOT allowed.
- Use precise APA format that includes correct punctuation, spelling, sentence structure and references. The “easy” on-line APA software has errors and should not be used.
- Type must be Times Roman, 12-point font, and double spaced
- Use the spell check function on your computer (will help with #1)
- Use a COVER page following APA guidelines
- DO NOT use a folder. Staple all assignments. Assignments are to be hard copy-not via email. Save your work as you may be asked to submit a back-up email as needed.
- Papers turned in past the due date will receive an automatic deduction of 10 points with the grade starting at 89 (B) unless prior arrangements have been made with the professor
If the page numbers are limited, pages that exceed the limit will not be read and further points may be removed if critical content was included on the excess pages
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|