Interview a Purchasing and Supply Management Professional Interview a purchasing and supply management professional in a private or public organization (for example a purchasing and supply associate, a Chief Purchasing Officer, or a business manager in a K-12 school system).
Write a 4-5-page paper that describes:
- The line of business, mission, and goals of the organization he/she works for. Describe these briefly.
- The description of his/her job functions and job responsibilities, educational background, professional experiences, personal challenges, job achievement, and fulfillment.
- The operational and strategic objectives of the supply and purchasing department.
- How the above supply objectives align with the organizational mission and goals.
The format of the report is to be as follows:
- This course requires use of new Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
- Typed, double spaced, Times New Roman font (size 12), one-inch margins on all sides.
- Use headers for each of the subjects being covered, followed by your response.
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|