Format 6 10 2013
The goal of the assignment is to create a written proposal that describes a new strategy or model for use with a specific population. The purpose is to develop a new type of strategy or model.
– The format of this assignment will be a Microsoft Word document that includes the required information described below. PowerPoint or other formats are not acceptable for this assignment.
– APA guidelines must be followed for this assignment (12-point font, double spaced, appropriate headings, title page, table of contents, reference page).
– Choose a specific population (Adolescents) and either an addictive behavior (drug-related or other addictive behavior) or an eating disturbance (anorexia, bulimia, obesity, overeating, or body dysmorphia) for this assignment.
– Design a new prevention strategy or information and advocacy model created for your chosen addictive behavior or eating disturbance. This strategy or model must do the following:
1. Be supported or grounded in research-based best practices.
2. Address the psychological, physical, social, and ethnic or cultural factors of addictive behaviors or eating disturbances.
3. Address the legal and ethical considerations that apply to addictive behaviors or eating disturbances.
– Population and Behavior or Disturbance (1 page):
– Provide a description of the intended population and a description of the chosen addictive behavior or eating disturbance.
– Prevention Strategy or Information and Advocacy Model (7 pages total): ◦Describe, in detail, a new proposed prevention strategy or information and advocacy model geared toward the population you chose for this assignment. Use the following outline to explain your strategy or model (each of these numbered items must have an accompanying section or heading in your assignment):
– Title your strategy or model.
– A description of the major components of your strategy or model (2 pages).
– Rationale for model selection (1-2 pages). 1.Explain how your strategy or model correctly addresses the chosen behavior or disturbance.
– Intended Population Benefits (1-2 pages). 1.Theorize how your intended population will benefit by the model.
– Resources (2 pages). 1.What resources are needed to implement the strategy or model such as staff, location, financial support, time, et cetera.
Be sure your strategy or model is grounded in research-based best practices. Be sure the components of this strategy or model are a product of the knowledge you gained about the strengths and weaknesses of strategies or models in this area during the course. A total of seven pages is required for this section.
– Strategy or Model Strengths (1 and one-half pages): ◦Provide a description of at least three strengths of your strategy or model.
– Strategy or Model Weaknesses (1 and one-half pages): ◦Provide a description of at least three weaknesses of your strategy or model.
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|