The Final Paper will be entitled “An Integrated Marketing Strategy for ____.” You will fill in the blank with an existing or a new brand name of your choice. Your goal in writing the paper is to integrate theories and concepts from the textbook and readings into your own ideas to create specific marketing ideas to promote the brand (product or service) with a particular target market. The papers you write each week will help you to prepare to create your Final Paper. The paper should be eight pages in length (not including the title and reference pages), and include the following sections:
- Overview / Executive Summary
- Product or service description, and desired brand image
- Target market, including buyer motivations, demographics & psychographics
- Overall marketing strategy, including positioning strategy vs. competitors
- Advertising campaign, including description of one advertisement
- Public Relations campaign
- Promotions campaign
- Internet marketing campaign, including web site and use of e-mail
- Direct marketing campaign, including Customer Relationship Management
- References (in APA style, see outline in the approved style guide)
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be six- to- eight double-spaced pages in length (not including the title and reference pages), and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least four scholarly sources, including a minimum of two from the Ashford University LIbrary, in addition to the text.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|