1. All students bring a unique personal background to the classroom. Give a summary of how your personal characteristics, professional experiences and leadership activities are suitable for the Master of Science in Leadership Degree Program.
2. As a Christian University, Palm Beach Atlantic University believes that Jesus Christ is the Lord and Savior of the world, and we strive to honor Him and live according to His teachings. Consequently, PBA and the Master of Science in Leadership Degree Program are different from most thers, as we desire to not only equip our graduates with an excellent education, but to also give them a Christian experience that will hopefully inspire them to impact their sphere of influence for Christ. Please explain how this mission lines up with your personal faith and life goals
Additional information for the essay
I have a Master of Business Administration. Hence, I have over five years of business and management experience working for Wachovia Bank, TD Bank, Chase Bank and Bank of America.
I started retail as Assistant Manager in which I had the opportunity to coach Tellers and Bankers to uncover financial needs at the same focusing on customer experience. Later, I became a Financial Specials/Small Business specialist, as a result of my accomplishments, for the North Miami and Miami Shores area which helped me understood our business clients better and in turn I was able to deepen their relationship with the bank and grow our book of business by 21% and our balances by 23%
Human Resources Specialist
- Assist on all human resource support matters
- Oversight of all strength management and strength distribution actions
- Responsible for the readiness, health and welfare of all Soldiers.
- Postal and personnel accountability support
- Maintain emergency notification data
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|