Your previous contributions addressing a variety of important topics outlined in all previous assignments for this course are deemed essential in supporting the business’ overall organizational structure and competitive advantage strategy. It is now time to consider developing your own HR department team to ensure they have the requisite skills and competencies necessary to perform at high levels over time. Effective and motivated HR business partners (HRBP) will be the key to translating HR and business strategy into action. The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) Body of Competency and Knowledge (BoCK) can be an invaluable resource to help develop and certify HR professionals. You must now explain to the management team the components of this model and how it can be leveraged to achieve operational success for the HR department. A 1-hour meeting has been scheduled and the CEO will be in attendance. Create a 20-slide minimum PowerPoint presentation with your script/discussion/commentary in the Notes section of each slide in which you:
- Include cover, presentation agenda, conclusion, and reference list slides, all of which may count toward total slide count.
- Provide a slide with an overview on the importance of having a highly-developed staff of HR business partners. Be clear with your position. HINT: http://www.scottmadden.com/wp-content/uploads/userFiles/misc/8d0d88c7547b6e2b8f6f6fcba6a9d6b3.pdf
- Provide 1-4 slides introducing the SHRM BoCK model and its components. Be sure to highlight each of the areas of the model. NOTE: It is highly recommended to insert an image the actual SHRM BoCK model into the presentation.
- Include in the remaining slides the following required presentation information:
- Provide a minimum of three (3) to four (4) bullet points (more if needed) of information or discussion describing specifics on the SHRM-BoCK’s “Behavioral Competencies”
- Provide a minimum of three (3) to four (4) bullet points (more if needed) of information or discussion describing specifics on the SHRM-BoCK’s “HR Expertise; Domains 1 & 2”
- Provide a minimum of three (3) to four (4) bullet points (more if needed) of information or discussion describing specifics on the SHRM-BoCK’s “HR Expertise: Domains 3 & 4”
- Provide a minimum of three (3) to four (4) bullet points (more if needed) of information or discussion describing specifics on certifying your HRBP’s.
- Reminder – good PowerPoints have very few words on the slides themselves—almost all of the information you need to include should be in the Notes.
- Use at least four (4) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: You may only use the resources listed in the course guide and those that are specifically provided by the instructor.
- Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Select any one of three professional PowerPoint templates provided by the instructor (Required).
- Have headings for each section with all bulleted information aligned properly and using the same font and size. Images may be used but must be professional and relevant to the topic. The source(s) of all images must be credited with both citation and reference. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include citations and references for all information received from other sources.
- All bullet point information in the Notes sections must be descriptive and have a minimum of 3-4 full sentences.
- The specific course outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Defend the importance of having a highly-developed staff of HR business partners
- Convince stakeholders of the value in using the SHRM BoCK model to achieve HR operational success.
Discussion 10 Select one of the case studies listed below (located in your textbook.) Then complete the following:
- Add your opinion about the choices and decisions being made—if this was your company would you make this choice?
- What would you do differently?
CASE 16-1 SAND BY SAYA: THE CHALLENGES OF A SMALL BUSINESS GOING GLOBAL CASE 16-2 THE GREAT SINGAPORE SALE AT JURONG POINT: FINDING AND RETAINING BARGAIN EMPLOYEES
Discussion 11 Congratulations—you’ve not only reached the end of this course but very probably the end of your program. Take a few minutes and reflect on the program and assess the three (3) most important and least helpful experiences you have had in completing the Strayer University MSHRM program. Suggest three (3) recommended improvements to the program. Take a few more minutes to reflect on your own growth while in this program—what would you say was a moment of growth for you?
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|