Review the video on YouTube at the link below and answer the questions that follow:
Decision Making and Ethics: Definition of Ethics
1. Do you think organizations – public and private, “prescribe” the ethical criteria for conducting interviews? Why or why not?
2. How might an organization “prescribe” its ethical values with regard to conducting interviews?
3. Who do you think is responsible for delineating the ethical “prescription” for conducting interviews?
4. With regard to the conduct of the interview, what kind of ethical event you think could occur that would initiate the writing of a “prescription” after the fact?
5. Relate the concept of integrity to ethics. How does this relationship impact upon the interview process?
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|