Each region (North, South, West) of the United States experienced the era of Industrialization (1865–1920) differently, with different issues and groups at the forefront.
Choose one of the following groups in the American Industrial Era (1865-1920):
- New European immigrants in the east
- African Americans in the “new south”
- Asian immigrants in the west
Then, in a full paragraph or two:
- Identify the main challenges facing this group during these industrial years.
- Describe at least one specific example that illustrates such challenge(s) and how the group dealt with it.
- Suggest lessons for our own time, such as positive or effective ways for some group today to deal with society’s barriers as well as the inevitable challenges of economic change.
- Identify the source(s) where you read about the group and its challenges.
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|