Unit outcomes addressed in this Assignment:
- Explain the role of implementation and evaluation in evidence-based practice.
Course outcome assessed/addressed in this Assignment:
HA535-4: Evaluate health research for sound, evidence-based practices.
Professional Competency Outcome(s):
PC 4.1: Assess the value of multiculturalism and diversity in a global environment.
- Imagine that you are working with an epidemiological team. The lead investigator has asked you to analyze and communicate health research for sound, evidence-based practices in epidemiology. Using the Web Resources provided this week*, identify a current epidemiological concern either at the local, national, or global level. Your report should demonstrate your ability to analyze the benefits and challenges of multiculturalism and diversity in a global context and recommend solutions.
- Using one (1) of the methods below, develop a final project addressing the Assignment questions:
- 3–5 page executive summary
- Power Point presentation (15–20 slides).
- Educational/training packet or guide
- 5–7 minute recorded PSA (public service announcement)
- Other method approved by your instructor
- Address the following questions
- What is the epidemiological concern?
- What population is it affecting?
- What potential population may be affected if this concern is not addressed?
- What are the risk factors associated with the epidemiological concern?
- What public health recommendation can you make to alleviate your identified epidemiological concern?
- This project should demonstrate your ability to analyze the benefits and challenges of multiculturalism and diversity in a global context and recommend solutions
Please be sure to download the file “Writing Center Resources” from Course Resources to assist you with meeting APA expectations for written assignments.
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|