General information for completion of assignment:
(100% of module marks)
This is an individual assignment.
Late submission & dispensation can only be approved by the Course Leader, Jocelyne Fleming.
Remember there is a penalty for late submission.
• Enter your name and number on the ‘Postgraduate Modular Scheme’ document.
• Your answers MUST NOT exceed 4,500 words (+10%) in total – excluding appendices, tables and diagrams.
• Any answer that significantly exceeds the word limit may be referred to the Course Leader for action. A mark penalty could be applied.
• A word count is required.
• Word processed assignments must be ‘spell checked’. (Select UK not US checker.)
• Use an appropriate font typeface, size and please select at least 1.5 line spacing.
• References to appropriate literature are expected and all sources of published material must be correctly referenced – using the APA system.
• You are required to supply an electronic copy of this assignment with your hard copy submission.
A well-argued and coherent analysis of materials plus your own extensive research is expected, with relevant and justified conclusions as appropriate. You may include appropriate diagrams and models to help in your evaluation.
Please remember we are available / approachable to give advice and assistance to improve your understanding of subject material.
BM7107 Project Management
Critically evaluate the project management issues faced by G4S plc for the London 2012 Olympics and their handling of the project. (40 marks)
In the light of the above, analyse and recommend what G4S plc should have done differently, from a project management point of view, to deliver the project on time and to budget. (60 marks)
It is expected that your analysis will evaluate what went wrong, why and what G4S plc could/should have done differently from a project management perspective.
Additionally, you should evaluate how well the organisation communicated with its stakeholders.
A set of recommendations for improvement with a related timeline is also expected.
Remember that you can use Appendices to include project plans and supporting documentation.
Your analysis should refer to academic theory and apply relevant models and concepts both from the course and your own reading.
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|