Write a formal justification report to an organization making a recommendation to implement a particular product, service, or program. The organization may have a business, governmental, professional, or social focus. The report may focus on a “real” or “made-up” recommendation, but you should direct the report to an actual organization, even if you do not plan to submit the report. The audience within the organization will be whatever level is most appropriate to make a decision on the topic of your report.
Write a minimum of two to four (2-4) single-spaced report pages (not including the table of contents, transmittal form, executive summary, or title page).
1. Organize the reports by section headings.
2. The report should contain relevant and applicable graphics (at least one ).
3. The findings should be based on research, including at least one  primary source and atleast three (3) secondary sources. Sources should be credible and reliable (no Wikipedia).
4. The report should reflect a style and format appropriate for business, i.e., single spacing and bullet points are acceptable for the business report.
5. Headings, figures, and appendices should follow guidelines of APA style. All in-text citations and the references page should be cited according to APA style, Sixth edition guidelines.
• Title page
• Transmittal (1 page)
• Table of contents
• Executive summary (1 page)
• Problem statement
• Method used
Your assignment must:
• Be typed, single spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Support ideas or claims in body paragraphs with clear details, examples, and explanations.
• Organize ideas logically by using transitional words, phrases, and sentences.
• Use sentence variety and effective word choice in written communication.
• Apply writing process strategies to develop formal business reports and / or proposals.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues related to selected topics.
• Write clearly and concisely using proper writing mechanics.
using spell-check programs as you can unintentionally change the intended usage and spelling of a word.
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|