Directions: This question is based on the accompanying documents. The documents have been edited for the purposes of this exercise.
In your response you should do the following:
- Thesis: Respond to the prompt with a historically defensible thesis or claim that establishes a line of reasoning.
- Contextualization: Describe a broader historical context relevant to the prompt.
- Evidence from the Documents: Support an argument in response to the prompt, using at least six documents.
- Evidence beyond the Documents: Use at least one additional piece of specific historical evidence relevant to an argument about the prompt.
- Document Analysis: For at least three documents, explain how or why the document’s point of view, purpose, historical situation, and/or audience is relevant to an argument.
- Historical Reasoning: Demonstrate a complex understanding of the historical development that is the focus of the prompt, using evidence to corroborate, qualify, or modify an argument that addresses the question.
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|