Your paper should adhere to the following criteria:
(1) Double-spaced, 1” margins, 12 pt. Times Font
(2) A clearly written title and thesis statement
(3) Correct grammar and checked spelling
(4) Page numbered and a bibliography in accordance with MLA or The Chicago Manual of Style
(5) Avoid presenting a mere summary of what you have read. I.e., no book or article summary is accepted.
(6) Avoid exclusive reliance on course reading materials and class notes
(7) Make sure that you present original arguments and support your opinion with verifiable evidence
(8) Paper must be turned in on or before due date. Late papers will not be accepted.
THIS IS THE BOOK THAT WE CAN ALSO USE AS SOURCE
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|