You will write an expository essay describing and analyzing cause and effect. Remember, a cause produces a result, and an effect occurs because of a cause. Select a topic that demonstrates a cause and effect.
Cause: Child obesity in impoverished communities in the United States of America is rising.
Effect: Access to fresh produce and other healthy food is limited in lower income communities.
When you write an expository essay, make sure you use reliable research to lend validity to your position or case.
Criteria for This Assignment
Length and Formatting Requirements
- Three to four pages (800 to 1500 words), double spaced
- Times New Roman, 12-point font
- Works Cited page
- In-text citations
Criteria for writing this essay:
- A cause (or causes) that directly lead to an effect
- 10 to 15 reliable sources that back up your claim
- Logical analysis of your topic, reasoning, and resources that builds to a sound conclusion.
No Plagiarism! MLA Format!
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|