Prepare your final assignment by including the following:
- A written reflective essay 8-10 pages-not including title, or reference pages)
- Artifacts: video clips, website URLs, news photos, etc.
In this assignment you will answer the following questions in a reflective format:
- Explain why managers should resist the inclination to rely on generalizations about why employees behave in a specific manner that does not reflect what you desire from them. What would you do instead of relying on generalizations?
- As an organizational manager, why should you pay attention to your employee’s job satisfaction level?
- Should you adjust your decision-making approach to the unique culture you are operating in — adjusting to the criteria that the organization values? Explain your answers.
- Describe in-groups and in-group favoritism. How can a manager control the negative effects of in-group formation? Explain why in-group-favoritism may foster the practice groupthink. Is groupthink ever valuable?
- What are common characteristics of an effective team? How would you facilitate group creation and then help individuals in that group learn to work was a team in an organization?
- How would you, as an organizational manager, avoid putting your colleagues in a position where they feel they have no useful, organizational power?
- Discuss the ways your management policies, practices, and processes help determine how your organization best engages change.
Your well-written and well-developed submission should meet the following requirements:
- Include , introduction, a conclusion, and a references page.
- Use a minimum of 8 credible sources that are cited within the essay.
- Include proper citation of any graphs or figures that you do not create yourself.
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|