The three pieces of federal legislation that have had the greatest impact on higher education are:
- The Morrill Land Grant Act of 1862.
- The Servicemen’s Readjustment Act (GI Bill) 1944.
- The Higher Education Act of 1965 (HEOA).
Choose one of these pieces of federal legislation and respond to the following:
- Explain the financial impact of this legislation on higher education.
- Outline the impact this legislation has had on your institution.(Albany State University)GA
- Describe the effect this legislation has had on the students at your college.(Albany State University)GA
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|