Your response MUST be at least 75-100 words in length. You are required to use at least your textbook as source material for your response. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations.
- Explain what is meant by a make or buy decision, and provide an example of one in the context of an IT Project.
- Explain the purpose of a change order, and describe its role in the management of procurement.
- What are some reasons that organizations are turning to outsourcing? Identify at least three and briefly describe.
- Describe how a proposal evaluation sheet is used in an IT project. Briefly discuss how you would apply weights to the criteria.
- Briefly describe what is meant by a project baseline. Under what circumstances would you use a tracking Gantt rather than a Gantt chart.
- Explain how to enter resources in MS Project 2010 and assign them to tasks.
- Under what tab in MS Project 2010 would you find Visual Reports? Name at least three reports found in Visual Reports, and explain how and why you would use them.
- Briefly describe how MS Project can be used to create a WBS. Discuss how you would convert your WBS into a network diagram using MS Project.
- Consider a situation in which you had one task that could not start until another task finished. Provide an example of such a task sequence, and discuss how you would keep track of the task relationship. (100 in words in length).
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|