Write a typed paper (double spaced) answering the following questions/issues concerning the book: The Buffalo Creek Disaster
(1) A minimum of ten (10) impressions, reactions, or take-away comments from the book;
(2) Your reaction to the outcome of the case;
(3) Your personal assessment of the ethical conduct of Gerald M. Stern (attorney), K.K. Hall (Judge), Pittson, the management of Buffalo Creek, and any other character/participant in the story;
(4) How the case/story has impacted your view of the legal system (has it re-affirmed what you thought or, perhaps, changed your view?);
(5) Knowing what you now do, what would you advise Attorney Stern (or someone in his position), if a case like this were to occur again?
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|