**COMPARE AND CONTRAST THE FOLLOWING:
Edward Hopper, Nighthawks, 1942 VS. Richard Estes, Central Savings, 1975
**The structure of the paper should covers the following elements:
1. Introduction, including a thesis statement.
This is the main point of your essay and tells your reader what you are going to cover in the body of your essay: the stylistic and cultural connections between the two works of art.
2. A full discussion of your first image, including its cultural context and stylistic significance.
3. A full discussion of your second image, including its cultural context and stylistic significance.
4. A full discussion of the similarities and differences between the two works. What makes this a good comparison? Discuss the basics: medium, scale, subject, use of line, light, color, etc. and analyze things like: the artists’ goals, approaches, historical contexts, etc.
5. Conclusion; tie back into the thesis.
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|