Topic: Downfall of Brick and Mortar stores
There have been multiple retail bankruptcies in the year 2017 and 2018 compared to 2016 due to the demanding boom in e-commerce. This includes clothing & apparel stores, sports academies, electronics & appliance stores etc. All this is due to the reality of the rising tide in e-commerce.
Document a 6-page APA paper which should end with a statement of the research problem this is supported by below 20 references
Part I. Discussion of the focus of the literature search (topic).
Part II. Discussion of 20 research articles from MIS Quarterly that support the importance of the topic
Part III. Use the articles to build justification for a Research Question – what is the gap in the literature that this research question answers and why is relevant.
Please use all below 20 References for the paper
1. Hinz, Oliver., Hann, II-Horn., and Spann, Martin. (March 2011). Price discrimination in E-Commerce? An examination of dynamic pricing in name-your-own price markets. MIS Quarterly, 35(1), 81-98. DOI: 10.2307/23043490.
2. Xiao, B., Benbasat, I. (2007). E-Commerce products recommendation agents: Use, characteristics, and impact. MIS Quarterly, 31(1), 137-209. DOI: 10.2307/25148784
3. Tan, C., and Cenfetelli, I., (2016). An exploratory study of the formation and impact of electronic service failures. MIS Quarterly, 40(1), 1-29.
4. Dou, Lim, Su, Zhou, & Cui. (2010). Brand positioning strategy using search engine marketing. MIS Quarterly, 34(2), 261. DOI: 10.2307/20721427
5. Chatterjee, D., Grewal, R., & Sambamurthy, V. (2002). Shaping up for E-Commerce: Institutional enablers of the organizational assimilation of web technologies. MIS Quarterly, 26(2), 65. DOI: 10.2307/4132321
6. Wu, J., Huang, L., & Zhao, J. L. (2019). Operationalizing regulatory focus in the digital age: Evidence from an E-Commerce context. MIS Quarterly, 43(3), 745–764. DOI: 10.25300/misq/2019/14420
7. Pavlou, Paul A., Huigang Liang., Yajiong Xue. (Mar 2007). Understanding and mitigating uncertainty inonline exchange relationships: a principal– agent perspective. MIS Quarterly, 31(1), 105-136. DOI: 10.2307/25148783.
8. Pavlou, Paul A., Fygenson, Mendel. (Mar 2006). Understanding and predicting electroni commerce adoption: an extension of the theory of planned behavior. MIS Quarterly, 30(1), 115-143. DOI: 10.2307/25148720
9. Albert, Terri C., Goes, Paulo B., Gupta, Alok. (Jun 2004). A model for design and management of content and interactivity of customer-centric web sites. MIS Quarterly, 28(2), 161-182. DOI: 10.2307/25148632
10. Xitong L, Lynn W. (Dec 2018). Herding and social media word-of-mouth: evidence from groupon. 42(4), 1331-1351. DOI: 10.25300/MISQ/2018/14108.
11. Lin. Z, Goh. K, Cheng. S, (Jun 2017). The Demand Effects Of Product Recommendation Networks: An Empirical Analysis of Network Diversity and Stability. 41(2), 397-427.
12. Chen. J, Fan. M, Li.M. Advertising Versus Brokerage Model for Online trading(Sep 2016). 40(3). 575-601.
13. Yulin, Fang., Kai, H. Lim., Ying, Qian., Bo, Feng. (2018). System dynamics modeling for information systems research: Theory development and practical application, MIS Quarterly, 42(4), 1303-1329. DOI: 10.25300/MISQ/2018/12749
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|