How may a reader analyze a literary element common to two short stories so as to understand meaning in the stories? By writing this paper, you will answer this question and demonstrate the following skills for writing about literature:
- Analyze literature for a purpose.
- Distinguish digital or print materials through annotation in order to demonstrate reading and summary skills.
- Identify a literary element common to two short stories.
- Identify one to three examples from each story as evidence of the element.
- Write a thesis statement that clearly identifies the common element, and what the paper will discuss about the stories and the element.
- Write clear topic sentences for paragraphs that inform the reader what the paragraph will discuss.
- Develop paragraphs that support the topic sentences.
- Organize a comparison and contrast paper by presenting paragraphs logically and effectively, using one of two methods for comparison and contrast: story-by-story or idea-by-idea.
- Write sentences in Standard English that clearly express ideas.
- Demonstrate correct use of MLA formatting within the paper and on a Works Cited page.
- Explain your writing process clearly and coherently.
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|