To prepare for this Discussion:
- Review the article “A Critical Call for Connecting Students and Professional Associations.” Think about how becoming more involved in professional associations could be beneficial to your own future as a human services professional.
- Review the article “Going Beyond Training: Theory and Practice in Managing Learning.” Reflect on how you can continually be learning and growing in your field of work.
- Explore the Council for Standards in Human Service Education website listed in this week’s Learning Resources. Consider the importance of having a credential for achieving your goals as a human services professional.
- Explore the Center for Credentialing & Education website listed in this week’s Learning Resources. Consider the different types of human service credentialing available, the responsibilities of each position, and how working for such credentials could improve your ability to be an effective human services professional.
- Reflect on what you have studied and considered throughout this course. Focus on the various areas of human services and identify the areas in which you can see yourself working.
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|