For this week’s discussion, we will expand on the non-alcoholic beverage business you began developing in the Week 1 discussion. As part of your business plan, you will be required to conduct a SWOT analysis (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats) in Assignment 2.
For this week’s discussion, please respond to the following:
- Discuss three OPPORTUNITIES you can identify for your NAB business. Briefly describe each and clarify how your business can grow by pursuing each opportunity.
- Check out Chapter 9: Strategic Position and Risk Assessment to learn more.
- You will use this week’s information in Assignment 1, question 7.
- Number each opportunity and describe each in a separate paragraph clarifying how your business can grow by pursuing that opportunity.
- To identify opportunities, think of the external environment of the company.
- Opportunities are external to the company, not under your control, but you can take advantage of them to grow your business.
Useful opportunities can come from such things as:
- Changes in technology and markets on both a broad and narrow scale.
- Trends in the industry
- Changes in government policy related to your field.
- Changes in social patterns, demographics, lifestyle changes, and so on.
- Local events.
Another example- SWOT analysis for Honest Tea Company – check out the opportunities’ section
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|