Prior to beginning work on this assignment, read Chapters 9 through 11 of the course textbook.
In your presentation,
- Identify an international organization (e.g., IBM, PepsiCo, Nestlé, etc.).
- Analyze the financial viability of the organization in the current (i.e., the last 2 to 3 years) international financial environment.
- Discuss the effects of instability in the foreign currency markets on your selected organization’s elements such as the supply chain, manufacturing, and production.
- Explain how the organization mitigates the inherent risks in international currency.
Your Analyzing the Financial Situation of an International Organization Presentation
- Must be 10 to 12 PowerPoint slides in length (not including title and references) and formatted according to APA Style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s How to Make a PowerPoint Presentation (Links to an external site.) The note section of the presentation must be utilized to explain each slide.
- Must include a separate title slide with the following:
- Title of presentation
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least three sources, one of which should be scholarly, in addition to the course
- The Scholarly, Peer-Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular
- Must document all sources in APA Style as outlined in the Ashford Writing
- Must include a separate references slide that is formatted according to APA Style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.) for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|