Direct To Consumer (DTC) advertising of pharmaceuticals should be prohibited in the U.S.A.
The objective of this assignment is to gain experience in researching, structuring, and presenting a strong position and supporting evidence, anticipating and countering objections, and making recommendations for moving forward on an issue.
You will be writing a position paper on (Direct To Consumer (DTC) advertising of pharmaceuticals should be prohibited in the U.S.A.) A position paper is intended to generate support on an issue. It describes the author’s position on a specific issue and his or her rationale for the position. The author uses facts to build the foundation for their position and paper. In your paper you will need to do the following:
• Use evidence to support your position, such as statistical evidence or dates and events.
• Validate your position with authoritative references or primary source quotations.
• Examine the strengths and weaknesses of your position.
• Evaluate possible solutions and suggest courses of action.
1. Use the following structure:
1. Strong statement of your position
2. Enumeration of evidence used to support your position
3. Identification of the issue
*The introduction should clearly state your position; state the “themes” of evidence which will be used to support your position; and identify the issue. It should be written in a manner that catches the reader’s attention.
1. Background information on the issue
• In other words – What history, conditions, and/or concepts does the reader need to be aware of in order to fully understand and appreciate your position and evidence.
2. Supporting evidence or facts
• This section should be the bulk of the paper “body.”
3. A discussion of both sides of the issue
• You must present opposing viewpoints. You must also provide counter-arguments to each of the opposing view points presented.
* The body of the position paper may contain several paragraphs. Each paragraph should present an idea or main concept that clarifies a portion of the position statement and is supported by evidence or facts. Evidence can be primary source quotations, statistical data, interviews with experts, and indisputable dates or events. Evidence should support the main concept or idea presented in the paragraph. The body may begin with some background information and should incorporate a discussion of both sides of the issue.
1. Suggested courses of action
2. Possible solutions
*The conclusion should summarize the main concepts and ideas and reinforce, without repeating, the introduction or body of the paper. Include suggested courses of action and possible solutions.
2. Use a minimum of six authoritative information sources to support your position. (I.e. Wikipedia is not an “authoritative” source.) You must use at least one book as a source.
1. Minimum 2000 words (approximately 8 to 10 pages), double-spaced, Times New Roman Font, 12 pt., one inch margins on all 4-sides
2. The paper must be written in formal writing style – i.e. do not write in First Person (I, me, my). More explanation on formal writing style will be provided in the coming weeks.
3. Use headers throughout the paper to call out major sections and themes of evidence.
4. You must include a “Works Cited” page with at least 6 authoritative sources. Do not use Wikipedia or “blogs” as sources. You may use your textbook as a source, but it will not count towards the required 6 sources. Use MLA Citation Style.
5. Include your name, date, course number, and title of your paper on a cover sheet.
I need a copy of all the sources. Do not use any ebook sources or sources that can not be downloadable. I need links of all sources Need a Professional Writer to Work on this Paper and Give you Original Paper? CLICK HERE TO GET THIS PAPER WRITTEN
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|