1. Identify the expected learning outcomes and develop performance standards for what meeting the outcomes would look like.
2. Identify triangulated evidence that will be used to show the level of students achievement for the specified outcomes.
3. Develop different assessment methods to measure the achievement towards the learning outcomes and set criteria for a learning project.
4. Plan ways that students will be involved in the assessment process, including a plan for implementing or refining the use of portfolios in your current setting and ways in which you will involve students in conferences.
5. Decide how the level of achievement will be communicated to parents, administrators, etc.
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|