Develop a planning strategy for your persuasive speech based on the following five criteria for an effective speech:
- need for credibility
- need for intellectual stimulation
- need for creativity
- need for relevance
Use these criteria to answer the following questions about your own speech:
- How would you demonstrate that you are a credible speaker on this subject?
- How would you keep the audience thinking and learning about your topic?
- How would you make the speech creative?
- How would you demonstrate that this topic is relevant to the audience’s needs and interests?
Be specific in your answers. For instance, don’t just say you are a credible speaker because you have done a lot of research. You need to give us what sources you are using and how you have determined they are credible. For creativity, don’t just say you will use a PowerPoint. You need to tell us what will be on each slide.
Before the end of the week, begin commenting on at least 2 of your peers’ responses. You can ask technical questions or respond generally to the overall experience. Be objective, clear, and concise. Always use constructive language, even in criticism, to work toward the goal of positive progress. Submit your responses to the appropriate topic in this
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|