Imagine you are a junior researcher at a world-renowned, high-tech laboratory that receives millions of dollars in government grants each year. You have been assigned the task of writing a proposal for the DARPA-BAA-15-54 research grant from the United States Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) that will focus on a topic within the software defined networking, mobile computing, Internet of Things, or related domains.
Your proposal must be in APA format, contain at least ten academic references, and be of the quality expected of doctoral-level work. The proposal may be an extension of a previously written problem-statement paper that intrigues you (and is research-worthy) or a completely new topic derived from the readings and research. If in doubt, please share your idea with the professor and request feedback.
Write a ten-page research proposal (not including the title page, table of contents, and reference list) that contains the elements listed below:
- Title Page
- Title: The title of your work should be concise and describe what your research will entail.
- Student Name
- Course ID and Name
- Table of Contents
- This section will provide enough information so that the reader understands the general context, settings, and basis for the proposed research. A non-expert may read the proposal, so ensure there is sufficient framing and discussion of the underlying concepts.
- Problem Statement
- This section will focus on the presentation of a literature-supported, open research question or problem that must be addressed. Additional areas should include detailed discussions of its scope, nature, what the problem is, how it developed or evolved into a problem, why it is a problem, and a brief discussion as to the other works that establish it as a problem within the literature.
- This section provides a concise definition of the goal of the study, what it will accomplish, and how it will be measured. That is, how you will define success and failure of the study (if applicable).
- Relevance and Significance
- This section provides additional support for the problem statement and goal by discussing why the problem exists, who is affected by it, and the impact of the problem. Additionally, discussion of the study’s significance, the promise of its outcome, and its outcomes will address the stated problem.
- Literature Review
- This section will focus on clearly identifying the major areas that the research will focus on to establish a foundation of the study within the body of knowledge. The presentation of literature is an expansion of an annotated bibliography that justifies the problem, hypothesis, impact, and significance of the study.
- A detailed explanation of how the study will be undertaken and how the goal will be achieved. This should take the form of a discussion of the methodology used, each step, milestone, and an explanation of each. Ensure that the approach is supported by the literature, as it cannot be based solely on opinion or experience.
- Threats and Hurdles
- What threats (both technical and non-technical) will your resource be faced with? How will you plan on mitigating these challenges as they arise? What resources can you use to mitigate these threats?
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|