- Every industry publishes many trade publications, periodicals, and academic journals. Successful professionals regularly review the literature in their industries to explore the intellectual developments and range of resources available within their disciplines.
Develop a journal to collect print and/or electronic resources that are specific to the discipline of adult education and training. You will add to this journal several times throughout this course and may choose to keep it updated going forward in future courses.
Locate a minimum of two resources that are specific to the field of adult education and training.
Include the following information for each resource:
- Associated costs or membership, if any
- Subject focus
- Intended audience
- Tone: highly technical, research-based, or application-based
- A 5- to 7-sentence description of how the resource serves the discipline
- Format all citations and references according to APA guidelines.
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|