You are to prepare a reflective essay in which you address each of the following items:
1. You are to prepare a reflective essay in which you address each of the following items:
a. Descriptions of how you feel you improved your knowledge, skills, abilities, and yourself in this session through this course.
b. Evaluation of the work you did during the session for the class and explanations of ways you could have performed better. **essay, career improvment, what a degree means to the world
c. Topics you have identified that you did not understand or were not successful in trying to implement and suggestions you may have about how to improve the course material on those topics. ***none
d. Ways you might measure the future effects of what you have learned in this course or your future progress/improvement;** time manegment, goal setting, career outline ( plan on what I will do to finish my degree)
e. State whether you achieved the course outcomes (listed above and course syllabus page) *** (this is the outcomes that were expected)
- Module 1
- Recognize the current support group that you have in place and discuss how you can identify other people who can assist you in meeing your educational goals.
- Explore the different learning theories and learning styles.
- Module 2
- Learn to use the Summon Library Search Engine Tool
- Use critical thinking skills to evaluate a website.
- Module 3
- Explore the steps of goal setting and create own academic goals.
- Identify, discuss and apply the key tenets of academic honesty.
- Module 4
- Explore strategies to combat stress & improve wellness.
- Module 5
- Explore future career opportunities with the completion of an assessment tool, preparation of resume, and interview techniques.
- Module 6
- Reflect upon and integrate course concepts.
- Prepare and submit a reflective essay.
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|