Submit an 8- to 10-page (not including title page and references), scholarly paper using APA references and formatting that includes the following information:
- A title page
- Section headers for each of the sections below
- Describe an emerging or expanded role for public health or health education professionals in 2030 and beyond. Explain and support your choice with resources.
- Propose three additional goals not found in Healthy People 2020 that should be added to the Healthy People 2030. Use supporting resources and data to defend your proposed goals.
- Prioritize and explain future health systems, programs, and policies that might affect the future of public health and health education.
- Review your Strengths Finder results and what you wrote in your Module 2 paper. Write a concise and focused reflection on what you have learned throughout the course and about yourself.
- Describe how you will use your personal strengths, skills, and knowledge as a scholar and practitioner. Be sure to go beyond what you wrote in your module 2 paper to show your growth.>Explain how your goals to support and promote the field of public health or health education have changed as a result of this course.
- Cite the sources you used within your text, wherever you referred to or used them.
- Include an APA formatted reference list at the end of your paper.
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|