You are touring a drug rehabilitation facility in a prison for a class on addiction and recovery. You observe inmates in groups, in safe cells, in medical holding cells, in individual counseling sessions as well as meeting with nursing staff and psychiatric staff. Define the terminology that is typical in this setting in order to give an overview of the services the inmates are being provided.
- Address the following in 3–4 pages:
- Intensive Inpatient Treatment
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment
- Psycho-educational Groups
- For each of the above bulleted items, answer the following questions:
- In your own words, how would you define this term?
- What are 1–2 examples of situations in which this term would be used properly? Explain in detail
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|