Prove in turniting
- A 24-year-old Pakistani immigrant has given birth to a healthy boy. She expresses sadness that their family cannot be there to see him. The nurse is confused about shy the mother isn’t happy.
- What is the cultural context of her sadness?
- What can the nurse do to assist her?
- Choose an ethical dilemma from your clinical rotations and discuss the primary issues and the framework you would use to work through the decision.
- A 55-year-old man is hospitalized for opportunistic infection and asks for his partner to be with him overnight. He stated that previous hospitals did not allow his partner to visit and that is why he chose your hospital.
- What are the ethical issues and what framework would you use to analyze the situation?
- Describe the research that my support the request.
As stated in the syllabus present your assignment in an APA format word document, Arial 12 font attached to the forum in the discussion tab of the blackboard titled “Week 14 discussion questions” for grading ( 9 points) and in the tab titled “Week 13 assignment” in Turnitin to verify originality (1 point value). If the originality exceeds the percentage of plagiarism allow by the University points will be deducted. In our last faculty meeting with our nursing director, assistant director, and lead professor it was discussed that if the references used in the assignment are not quoted in the assignment it is considered plagiarism. A minimum of 3 evidence-based references besides the class textbook are required. You must post two replies to any of your peers sustained with the proper references and make sure that the references that you use in your assignment are properly quoted in it. A minimum of 800 words is required.
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|