critical Thinking: Case study – Cost Containment
review this case study: that I will upload it under tital: “ Manzoli, L., Di Candia, V., Flacco, M. E., Panella, M., Capasso, L., Sargiacomo, M., & … Muraglia, A. (2012). The impact of health policy: the extreme case of Abruzzo, Italy. International Journal of Care Pathways, 16(4), 115-121. doi:10.1177/2040402613479343”
Write a 4-6 page report evaluating the case and providing your recommendations for this case. Your report should address the following substantive requirements:
• Description of what occurred, who was affected, and rationale
• Assessment of the case from the following perspectives:
• Health reform – illustrate how this case and your role as administrator are different now due to changes in health law and expectations from health reform.
• How cost containment plays a factor in your decision.
• Recommendations for implementation of procedures or partnerships to continue containing costs and increasing efficiency.
Your well-written report should meet the following structural requirements:
• Be four to six pages in length, not including the cover or reference pages.
• Formatted according to APA writing guidelines.
• Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of 4 scholarly articles. Two of these sources may be from the class readings, textbook, or lectures, but two must be external.
• Use correct terminology pertaining to the law and ethics
• Utilize the following headings to organize the content in your work.
• Introduction and Description
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|