2. Do you believe that you are free of prejudice? After reading this chapter, which of the many factors that cause prejudice do you think is most important to change?
3. How do Milgram’s results – particularly the finding that the remoteness of the victim affected obedience – relate to some aspects of modern warfare?
4. What are some of the similarities between Zimbardo’s prison study and the abuses at the Abu Ghraib prison in Iraq?
5. Have you ever done something in a group that you would not have done if you were alone? What happened? How did you feel? What have you learned from this chapter that might help you avoid this behavior in the future?
6. Can you think of situations when the egotistic model of altruism seems most likely correct? What about the empathy-altruism hypothesis?
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|