In this assignment, you will evaluate two hypothetical criminal cases in terms of inmate release. Imagine you are the authority figure in connection with these cases. Significant overcrowding in the prison system means these two inmates must receive early release; your task is to determine what form that release should take.
Write a paper explaining the decisions you would make regarding release in each of these scenarios and your reasons for doing so.
- Scenario A: Inmate A, a former addict, was convicted of selling drugs and has served two years of a four-year sentence. This first-time offender has been a model inmate.
- Scenario B: Inmate B was convicted of a white-collar crime, embezzlement, and has served nine months of a three-year sentence. This first-time offender has been reported for aggressive behavior.
Write a paper in which you address the following components:
- Describe the possible methods that could be used to release each inmate into the community.
- Select the release method you would assign to each criminal.
- Provide a thorough explanation for each of your decisions.
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|