Resource:Films on Demand
- “Crime and Punishment”
- “Experiment Research and Design”
- “Selecting a Sample”
Resource: Types of Crime video in CJ Criminology
- “Introduction to Crimes Kiosk”
Resource:Criminology in the 21st Century
- How Crimes are Measured
Utilize FBI Uniform Crime Report data and select one offense, such as burglary, in two metropolitan areas.
Choose metropolitan areas with different data.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper comparing the occurrence of the offense in the selected areas. Identify the number of occurrences reported to the police for each area, and address the following questions:
- Which area had more reported incidents?
- What were the rates of the crime for each area?
- Did the rates change over time in either area?
- What factors might explain the differences in the rates?
Include at least two peer reviewed references.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines; utilizing in-text citations, and references.
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|