Suppose you are an internal investigator for a large software development company. The Human Resources Department has requested you investigate the accusations that one employee has been harassing another over both the corporate Exchange email system and Internet-based Google Gmail email.
Prepare a report in you:
- Create an outline of the steps you would take in examining the email accusations that have been identified.
- Describe the information that can be discovered in email headers and determine how this information could potentially be used as evidence in the investigation.
- Analyze differences between forensic analysis on the corporate Exchange system and the Internet-based Google Gmail email system. Use this analysis to determine the challenges that exist for an investigator when analyzing email sent from an Internet-based email system outside of the corporate network.
- Select one (1) software-based forensic tool for email analysis that you would utilize in this investigation. Describe its use, features, and how it would assist in this scenario.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date.
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|