Topic: Confucian philosophies in familial relationships:
Analyzing how in the beginning, each character is compelled to follow because of strictly Confucian beliefs that permeate their upbringing and how their westernization led them to rebel.
– Jin/Danny transformation from book: American Born Chinese.
– Wei-tung/Mr.&Mrs. Gao strictly Confucian relationship from film: “The Wedding Banquet”.
– Lulu/Amy Chua strictly Confucian relationship from book: The Battle Hymn of a Tiger Mother.
– Lily/Mother strictly Confucian relationship from book: Snow Flower and the Secret Fan.
– Mother/Daughter relationship from book: The Joy Club.
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|