Review techniques for dynamic analysis for understanding the operation of executables.
1. Your work MUST be ORIGINAL. Plagiarism will NOT be tolerated.
2. No collaboration. No working in teams.
3. Since this is a graduate class, your work is expected to be well-researched, and well-crafted. In short, it is expected to be a substantive piece of work that you can proudly display or even publish.
4. You are expected to rely on external sources of information, and to CITE your sources. If you copy material verbatim from external sources, make sure it is in “quotes”.
5. There is no word-limit, but somewhere in the range of 1500-2500 words can be a suggested guideline. But the focus is on content, not verbiage. A shorter paper that is more compelling is perfectly fine.
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|