- Once a user is authenticated in an organization’s network, that user is authorized to access certain data based on the information security principle of least privilege.
Your CEO and CIO need options for the organization’s authentication and authorization methodologies. Recommendations should include how to mitigate the impact and risks from vulnerabilities.
Create an 9- to 11-slide, media-rich presentation in Microsoft® PowerPoint® for the organization you choose, and ensure you provide:
- Descriptions of at least 3 roles employed in the organization you choose.
- Descriptions of at least 3 common attacks against access control methods, including the password policy vulnerability as described in the vulnerability report
- Countermeasures to reduce vulnerabilities and mitigate potential attacks on access control methods
- Note: A media-rich presentation should include multimedia such as graphics, pictures, video clips, or audio.
Format your citations according to APA guidelines.
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|