*********PLEASE DO NOT COPY/ PASTE ANSWERS, IF THERE ARE SIGNS OF THIS YOU WILL RECEIVE ZERO POINTS. PLEASE DEFINE TERMS AND ANSWER QUESTIONS USING COMPLETE SENTENCES.
DEFINE KEY TERMS:
1. Child pornography
2. Commercial speech
3. Expressive conduct
4. Fighting words
5. Hate speech
6. Nonpublic forum
9. Public forum
10. Public forum by designation
11. Symbolic speech
12. Traditional public forum
13. Vulgar speech
ANSWER THE FOLLOWING DISCUSSION QUESTIONS:
1. The First Amendment concept of speech includes the right to:
2. Explain the case United States v. O’Brien.
3. Although free speech generally means freedom to speak on any subject, a small number of speech categories have been excluded from the First Amendment. List the categories.
4. What rules are designed to minimize the risk that constitutionally protected materials will be mistakenly seized while enforcing obscenity laws?
5. A person may be arrested for using “fighting words” only if the person’s language is:
6. A police officer arrested a woman for shoplifting. As he was taking her into custody, she snarled at him: “You f——ing son of a bitch!” Can the officer charge her with disorderly conduct for using profanity?
7. What is hate speech? What degree of protection—full, limited, or none—does hate speech enjoy? Can legislatures make it a crime to kill a person because of the person’s race, religion, or sexual orientation? Can legislatures provide enhanced punishments for persons who select their victims because of their race, religion, or sexual orientation?
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|