Author – William Faulkner
Choose one author of literature that we have read this
semester or choose another published literary writer. All
authors are subject to my approval. (The best strategy is to
choose one work written by your author. A story, novel, poem or
play is best and then limit you research to that one work.)
1. Start with biographical information on your author. Find at
least one good biographical source and use this information
for the first part of your paper.
2. Choose one literary source, preferably a scholarly (peer
reviewed) or critical article published in a university press
journal. Use this source as the second part of your paper.
3. Choose another source of the same quality as your first
source and make this source the third part of your paper.
4. Choose a third source of the same quality as your first two
sources and make this source the fourth part of your paper.
5. The fifth and last part of your paper is a conclusion in which
you will comment on what you have learned about your
author from your research.
Use MLA Guidelines
Length: 900 Words.
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|