Choose a familiar household appliance (e.g., vacuum, toaster, hair dryer).
Write a 2 page mechanism description (written in your own words) telling an audience of fifth graders in a science class how the appliance works. The document must include:
b. At least one graphic
c. A logical spatial order
In your document, you should:
- Ensure the document is clear and brief.
- Exercise logic in your design, including placement of headers and graphics.
- Use appropriate language for the audience and purpose.
- Follow the steps identified in the textbook.
- Cite source(s), including any graphics.
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|