Final Project Character Analysis
This section finalizes the course with an analysis paper.
Analyze and critique the theory and practice of the politics and governments of the United States and California.
- Having read George Orwell’s “Animal Farm” use no less than three tools of analysis to formulate a paper that demonstrates your understanding of the material.
- Course materials can be used. Handouts such as Fukuyama and Clausewitz are especially useful. On the “tools of analysis” page there are links for outside information including links for recommended news sources to include current events.
- Two options for taking on this paper (other analysis ok as well!). Remember whatever you choose, include 3 types of analysis.
- Do a character analysis.
- Pick one or a few characters from the text and compare with relevant figures in the Trump Administration, The Democratic Party, or other political figures. Paper might look like: Pick two characters from the text, give background and examples from the text of each character, compare and contrast the characters, give personal interpretation, and apply with relevance to the administration (give background and interpretation of administration officials). Use specific examples from the text and from the administration.
- Short on time?
- If short on time, here is a paper that could be completed: Compare and Contrast 3 chapters, associate these sections with Fukuyama’s concept of the state or the U.S. Constitution, and relate to the Political Spectrum
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|