Review the following lectures:
Changing Marketing Strategy
The project assignment provides a forum for analyzing and evaluating relevant topics of this week on the basis of the course competencies covered.
In this week, you explored the final steps of the strategic planning process. You learned how to integrate the marketing plan with the business and strategic plans. You also examined the issues that marketing is facing in healthcare.
In this assignment, you will explore some reasons regarding why an organization may change its marketing strategy. This will require you to research a news article, news broadcast, or journal article about an organization that changed its marketing strategy. You will have the flexibility to select any organization that meets the requirements of this assignment.
Please review the following and using specific information from these resources, your course resource, and additional research, address the tasks posed below.
- Find a news article, news broadcast, or journal article (within the past seven years) that identifies an organization that changed its marketing strategy.
- Why did the organization change its marketing strategy?
- What approach did the organization make regarding the development and implementation of the new strategy?
- How does the new strategy differ from its original marketing strategy?
- Discuss whether the organization was effective in its decision to change the marketing strategy.
As in all assignments, cite your sources in your work and provide references for the citations in APA format. (Needs an introduction, body, headings, and conclusion.)
- In around 500 words, write your response in a Microsoft Word document.
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|