For this assignment, read the case study, The 1920 Farrow's Bank failure: a case of managerial hubris. This case is located in the ABI/Inform Complete Database found in the CSU Online Library (see reference below). Hollow, M. (2014). The 1920 farrow's bank failure: A case of managerial hubris? Journal of Management History, 20(2), 164- 178. Thomas Farrow had been evaluated as having been inflicted by managerial hubris at the time of the bank’s collapse in 1920. With this in mind, address the following questions, with thorough explanations and well-supported rationale.
1. How did corporate culture, leadership, power and motivation affect Thomas’ level of managerial hubris?
2. Relate managerial hubris to ethical decision making and the overall impact on the business environment.
3. Explain the pressures associated with ethical decision making at Farrows Bank.
4. Evaluate whether the level of managerial hubris would have been decreased if Farrow Bank had a truly ethical business culture. Could this have affected the final outcome of Farrow Bank? Explain your position.
Your response should be a minimum of three double- spaced pages. References should include your required reading, case study reference plus a minimum of one additional credible reference. All sources used must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations, and cited per APA guidelines.
1. Companies use a code of ethics to preserve a certain level of ethics within their organization. Identify a company that you believe constantly displays ethical behavior and explain why.
2. Assume that you are the project manager for an upcoming new information systems project designed to replace your organization's old inventory management system. The server and database will also be upgraded. Name one risk of project derailment or failure that you might anticipate? How might you mitigate this risk?
Citing credible reference materials, including your course textbook(s), is highly recommended when providing your response
1. Explain the impact of new technology on organizational business models. Provide an example to justify your response. Your response should be at least 200 words in length.
2. What is social CRM? Why are some organizations hesitant to implement this advanced information system technology? Your response should be at least 75 words in length
3. Describe how technology has allowed for the development of enhanced features in e-commerce. Please provide an example. Your response should be at least 75 words in length.
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|