Brain Architecture Changes of Bilinguals
— Critiques of the article must include the following:
* Identify and articulate the key issue(s) in the article.
* Identify information/evidence in the article that supports its point of view and/or conclusions.
* Analyze both the student’s and the author’s assumptions regarding the article’s point of view and/or conclusions: I do not know the author's assumptions but my assumption and what I would like the author to take into consideration is how successful bilingual individuals are in applying acquired knowledge and executing tasks successfully while at the same time have difficulty structuring the same acquired knowledge and information into spontaneous impromptu speech. What causes this phenomenon?
* Identify background information relevant to the article’s point of view and conclusions.
* Explore and evaluate the issue(s) relevance to real world problems and solutions providing simple day-to-day examples.
* Clarify the student’s own position, perspective and/or hypothesis: Does bilingualism cause changes in the production of speech or is the phenomenon a behavior since it is easier to just execute rather than re-encode the acquired knowledge into verbal expressions of different languages for impromptu speech in a different language.
* Explain the conclusions, implications and/or consequences of the article.
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|