There are two primary theoretical perspectives that you will be examining throughout this course—the behavioral approach and the cognitive approach. As you begin this course, it is important to understand the foundation for each of these theories and how they differ from each other. As you come to understand these two perspectives, consider which of these is a good fit for your perspective on learning and behavior. Alternatively, you may find that you prefer a combination of the two, which is the basis for the cognitive-behavioral theory of learning.
Using the module readings, the Argosy University online library resources, and the Internet, research the behavioral approach and cognitive approach. Conduct two searches using the following phrases:
- Behavioral theory of learning
- Cognitive theory of learning
Place quotation marks around the phrase you are searching for so your search engine is more effective in locating relevant results.
Then, address the following:
- Describe the foundational principles of each approach.
- Compare and contrast the two approaches, specifically detailing where they differ from each other.
- State which of the two approaches you most identify with. Give reasons for your answers.
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|