OPTION 2. Report on a Biographical Work.
The purpose of this option is to read and reflect on a biographical work that highlights an individual’s
struggle with an acute or chronic health condition, highlighting psychological aspects of this individual’s
Your written report should include the following elements:
1. A description of the work you selected and the individual who is highlighted;
2. Details of the individual’s health condition and health history;
3. A description of the psychological aspects of this individual’s health problems;
4. A reflection on how theoretical or applied knowledge from Health Psychology might better
inform the individual’s medical and psychological functioning or outcomes;
5. Develop a behavior change or treatment plan for this individual, being sure to discuss:
a. What theory or conceptual perspective informs your plan;
b. Methods for implementing the plan;
c. An approach to evaluating your plan’s impact or success.
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|